45NRTH RAGNAROK Men's Boa Clipless Shoes Black 11
Designed specifically for cool and wet conditions, the Ragnarök from 45NRTH provides a high level of water resistance, moisture regulation, and comfort in a performance cycling shoe. Constructed with a BOA closure, waterproof membrane, and rubberized shell that extends above the ankle, Ragnarök delivers great weather protection in wet and muddy conditions. To complete your wet weather coverage, we suggest adding a waterproof pant that covers the top of the boot to prevent water getting in through the soft neoprene ankle closure. Feel free to contact us with any questions about your wet weather setups.
- Anti-slip outsole made out of rubber infused with micro-glass filament lugs.
- Fiberglass-injected nylon midsole with high impact resistance.
- Traditional 2-bolt SPD style cleat mounting.
- Combined side-mounted BOA IP1 closure and lacing system.
- Suggested usage: Down to 25°F (-3°C)
- Micro-adjustable BOA closure for perfectly dialed fit.
- Adjustable ankle diameter for snug fit and weather protection.
- Protective membrane for wind and water resistance.
- Perfect for chilly, wet, and muddy conditions.