Pearl Izumi ELITE Polyester Socks White Medium
From daily paved commutes to weekend adventures on roads less travelled, the key to a comfortable ride starts with your socks. Upgrade your wardrobe with a pair of the PEARL iZUMi ELITE Socks and look forward to your rides for a change. A construction of Repreve XS Polyester body yarn allows you to enjoy long lasting comfort as well as peace of mind that you'e giving back to the environment. A mid-foot powerband utilizes Lycra to provide support as well as keep the sock where it's supposed to be, so you don't have to worry about any annoying bunching around the toes on your ride. Mesh is included over the forefoot to minimize hot-foot while an updated seamless design delivers a snug fit in any cycling shoe. Make sure you're making the most of your rides. The PEARL iZUMi ELITE Sock is created to offer an amazing balance of technology, all-day comfort, and durability that you can rely on. Built with yarn created from recycled water bottles you can feel good about knowing that you're helping to close the loop and reduce environmental impact.
- Repreve XS Polyester body yarns made from discarded water bottles
- Mid-foot Lycra powerband provides support and keeps sock in place
- Seamless toe design minimizes potential irritation in snug fitting cycling shoes
- Mesh over forefoot helps keep hot-foot at bay
- Main body composed of 67% polyester, 29% nylon, and 4% Lycra
- 6TM composed of 63% polyester, 34% nylon, and 4% Lycra