FOX Proframe RS MHDRN Full Face Helmet
The Proframe RS Rtrn Helmet takes the lightweight breathability of the Proframe and takes it to the next level of safety and performance. Featuring the all-new Mips® Integra Split protection system, which combines a dual density foam - for high and low speed impacts - and a low friction layer between the two layers designed to reduce rotational forces in a crash that would otherwise be transmitted to the brain.
Designed to meet the needs of all-mountain riders and enduro racers, the increased ventilation and decreased surface contact of the helmet keep you cool on long rides, while the Ionic+ and anti-microbial liner and multi-sized cheek pads provide optimized comfort and fit. The updated BOA® fit system offers micro-adjustability providing class-leading fit and security. The chinstrap utilizes a Fidlock® magnetic closure system for easy-open and close, even with gloves.
The 3-position adjustable visor with lock down screw is compatible with goggles. Those looking to capture every sweet run will appreciate the removable, under-visor GoPro mount on the Fox Proframe RS mountain bike helmet.
- BOA® fit system for class-leading fit and security
- Equipped with Mips® Integra Split low friction layer
- Dual density foam for high and low speed impacts
- 3-position adjustable visor compatible with goggles
- Removable under-visor GoPro mount included
- Increased ventilation and decreased surface contact area for improve cooling
- Ionic+ anti-microbial liner to reduce odor
- Multi-sized cheek pads to optimize fit
- Fidlock® magnetic closure system on chin strap
- DH Certified
- Weight: 820 g (size medium)
- Materials: EPS, PC, PA, Epp, polyester
- Note: Avoid exposure to aerosol sprays like bug repellent and sunscreens as they can cause your helmet's finish to peel.