Lazer G1 Medium Helmet Matte Titanium
So light you’ll forget you’re wearing it. So well ventilated your head will stay cool on the toughest of climbs. So versatile it can transform into an aero helmet in one easy step. This is the G1 Weighing in at 225 grams, the G1 is the lightest helmet they have ever made. It is the climbers’ favorite on the ProTour. Not only is it a featherweight, but it is extremely well ventilated. Twenty two vents and internal air channels create 8% more airflow over the head than with a bare head. It’s also comfortable - vital for long days in the saddle. The Superlight ARS Fit System ensures a snug and comfortable fit with no pressure points. The head basket is adjustable. Two sets of pads are included so you can choose between superlight and comfort pads. When you’re after every bit of speed, the addition of the Aeroshell (sold separately) transforms the G1 into an aero helmet.
- Lazer Aeroshell compatible
- Multi use polycarbonate cover which fits over top of your helmet. It covers the front and side vents to protect your head from rain and cold or to gain an aerodynamic advantage.
- Adjustable Head Basket
- Allows the back part of the retention system to be adjusted up and down depending upon your preference and comfort. The nylon ratchet system can be pushed high and out of the way, or low for a feeling of increased security.
- Advanced Rollsys System (ARS)
- Easily adjust your helmet’s fit by using the thumbwheel on the top of the helmet. Lazer’s unique fit system prevents hotspots or pressure points by making the adjustment around the entire circumference of the head.
- Rear LED Light compatible
- This helmet is compatible with the integrated Rear LED Light accessory which improves your visibility from the rear in low light conditions.
- One of the lightest helmets we have ever created. Meets all safety testing and certification requirements while being so light you’ll hardly notice it on your head.