Pearl Izumi INTERVAL CARGO Men's BIB Shorts Black Medium
This men’s cycling bib short is the answer to riding in hotter conditions where storage for food and other necessities is in demand, whether it’s gravel rides or indoor training sessions where you might opt for just a baselayer and still need to hold a snack or phone. Two pockets on the thighs and two more pockets in the bib, just above the waist, can either be used to increase carrying capacity or provide an alternative to a traditional cycling jersey. Open mesh side panels allow for greater breathability, while a printed leg gripper keeps the hem reliably in place. Our plush ELITE Escape chamois provides superior in-the-saddle comfort.
- Recycled mesh paneling for enhanced moisture transfer in warm riding conditions, such as indoors on the trainer
- Dual side cargo pockets for essentials; store your phone to control your smart trainer while riding indoors, carry extra nutrition when riding outdoors
- Dual rear pockets for essentials like nutrition, keys, tools, or smartphone
- ELITE Escape 1:1 Chamois with floating top-sheet design reduces friction for all day comfort
- Raw-edge bib upper straps for comfort