PEARL IZUMI Merino Tall Wool Socks
Most Merino socks start great and go threadbare before the season is out. Pearl's benefit from a blend with recycled polyester that makes these socks durable as a steel frame. They are also fluffy slipper warm thanks to being twice as thick as other socks in the line-up. The toe features a flat seam for comfort in snug cycling shoes.
- Transfer Merino fabric combines wool and recycled polyester for sustainable technical performance
- 18.5-micron fine Merino Wool Repreve® Recycled Polyester created from recycled plastic water bottles
- Double weight knit for extra warmth
- Anatomic arch compression for a performance fit
- Flat toe seam construction provides superior comfort over toes