Pearl Izumi SUMMIT Slip-On Knee Guard Closeout
Pearl Izumi knows that the challenge to making a great pair of knee guards is to build them in such a way that they are comfortable to pedal in. After all, they can’t protect you if they’re around your ankles. We used lightweight 4-way stretch Cordura® fabric to create a knee guard that fits well and doesn’t restrict the pedal stroke, and kept the back open to prevent material from bunching up behind the knee — a primary source of discomfort. D3O® viscoelastic material offers excellent protection with minimal weight while maintaining flexibility. Perfect for trail riders who want a bit more protection, but don’t want to slow down.
- Light weight pads for Trail riding
- D3O® viscoelastic sheet material backed with EVA foam provides CE level 1 protection with minimal bulk
- Cordura® 4-way stretch woven fabric provides durability in high impact areas
- Mesh fabric on main sleeve provides breathability
- Longer knee warmer inspired design with wide elastic grippers and silicone interior print keeps pads in place
- Offers a more forgiving fit than currently available pad designs