Pnw Components RAINIER GEN 3 Alloy Dropper Post 27.2 X 420mm Black 110mm Travel
Our travel adjust system allows for a total of 25mm travel reduction in 5mm increments. If you were riding that line between travel sizes you can now fine-tune the perfect fit by following the easy directions below:
- Begin by lowering your dropper at or below the desired travel length (just make sure it’s not fully extended!)
- Unthread the midcap with your hand and slide it up to reveal the white DU Bushing.
- You’ll see negative numbers with corresponding notches machined into the post (each # represents decreasing travel.
- Slide the DU bushing up and rotate it to align the black arrow with the amount of travel you would like to reduce, then seat the arrow into the machined groove. (Make sure it’s fit securely into these notches!)
- After pushing the DU Bushing back down, lower the midcap and hand tighten (no need to go overboard!) and ride off into the sunset with the perfect travel for you.