Santa Cruz CHAMELEON AL R MX 2022 Aluminum Mountain Bike
Local Pickup Only
The Chameleon is a blank canvas, ready to go in whatever direction your imagination takes it. Creativity in wheel size, gearing and component choice make it the perfect muse for freethinkers and freedom seekers alike. Santa Cruz made the Chameleon for riders who like to sculpt their ideal bike, and aren’t afraid to experiment. Whether 29er or mixed, geared or fixed, multiple major configuration transformations are made easy via the interchangeable dropouts. The low slung top tube and progressive geometry means this bike blends into whatever surroundings you place it. From raucous short-cuts across town to skipping the city altogether. It turns itself to trail exploration with the flip of an Allen key, thanks to the triple-bolt cargo cage mount under the downtube and standard bottle mount within the frame. Whatever the weather, however long the ride, wherever you're going, the Chameleon is so endlessly customizable and adjustable that the only constraint is really your own mind and motivation.
- The Chameleon reinvents itself yet again, returning to the no-nonsense alu roots that make it our most versatile hard-working hardtail of all time.
- Options for full 29 or MX setups means you can opt for speed and comfort for hauling or quick and nimble handling.
- Adjustable dropouts make it a multi-geared trail charger to single-speed racer to bikepacking mule...and pretty much anything imaginable in between.
- Tougher and stronger than any race horse, the Chameleon blends stamina with agility to create a whole new kind of beast. A triple-bolt cargo cage mount under the downtube and additional mount within the frame ensures the Chameleon is ready to play wherever The Wild Things Are.
- The low slung top tube and more progressive geometry (65.5-degree head-angle and longer reach) provides all-trail capability.
- Built to last many lifetimes and supported by the legendary Santa Cruz rider support.