BIANCHI 2023 Arcadex - GRX810 1X Kit
The Arcadex gravel bike perfectly combines an emotional communion with nature, and the exhilarating rush of Bianchi racing DNA. It delivers distinct performance for the modern gravel rider.
The sculpted carbon fibre frame is incredibly responsive, so the Arcadex is primed to perform as soon as you push on the pedals – whether riding to explore, or indulging your competitive spirit. Take off-road capability, combine it with the speed and aesthetics you love about your road bike, then you have the Arcadex. With clearance for 700×42 or 650×47 tires, it’s for those who want to ride gravel, faster.
The Arcadex serves as the connection between the human spirit and the natural world beyond, enhancing every sense, from the crispness of colors to the feeling of friendship among companions. This bike creates an instant connection to the simple pleasure of riding and will help you to perform to the best of your ability, no matter the terrain. Everything is intensified. Nature is amplified.
The name Arcadex takes inspiration from Arcadia (Ἀρκαδία), the legendary region of Greek and Roman myth and tied inextricably to visions of natural harmony.
- FRAME: Arcadex Carbon, 1.5" headset, seatpost diam. 31.6mm, thru axle 12x142mm, flat mount caliper, Pressfit 41 BB, compatible with 42mm tire and mudguard predisposition, sizes: XS-SM-MD-LG-XL
- FORK: Bianchi Full Carbon Disc, 1.5" head, flat mount caliper, thru axle 12x100mm
- HEADSET: FSA SMR HS with 1.1/8” custom top cone Bianchi, H2475, Internal Headset, Integrated Alloy custom top cup 1.1/8", 1.5", 36°/45° ACB
- SHIFTERS: Shimano GRX 810 ST-RX810 1x11sp
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano RD-RX812, GRX 11sp, top normal shadow plus design, direct attachment, direct mount compatible
- CRANKSET: Shimano GRX 810 FC-RX810-1 40T, Hollowtech II, Crank Length: 170mm-XS/SM, 172.5mm-MD/LG, 175mm-XL
- BB: Shimano SM-BB72-41B
- CHAIN: Kmc X11-1 EPT finish
- CASSETTE: Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11sp 11-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-32-37-42T
- BRAKES: Shimano BR-RX810
- BRAKELEVERS: included w/shifters
- ROTOR: Shimano SM-RT70, diam. 160mm
- RIMS: AlexRims GD24 disc 622-21, tubeless ready
- REARHUB: Shimano FH-RS470
- TIRES: WTB Riddler Comp 700x37
- STEM: Reparto Corse by Fsa ST-OS-188/SMR-0°, Alloy 6061 , 1 1/4", rise 0°, Ext: 80mm-XS/S, 100mm-M, 120mm-L/XL
- HANDLEBAR: Reparto Corse Aluminum 6061, reach 70mm, flare angle 16°, drop cc 120 x size 40cm and 130mm, size: 40cm-XS/S, 42cm-M/L, 44cm-XL
- GRIPS: La Spirale Ribbon cork
- SEATPOST: Reparto Corse Alloy shaft AL6061, alloy head, 15mm offset, 31,6mm, Length: 300mm-XS, 350mm-S/M/L/XL
- SADDLE: Reparto Corse 2315HRN, rail steel black, open, cover PU, length/wide 250x148mm