GIANT 2022 Fathom 29 1
Local Pickup Only
Crank up steep climbs with smooth efficiency. Swoop down singletrack descents with speed and confidence. This hardtail 29er delivers a balanced ride on XC Terrain.
Trail Tuned Design: Balanced geometry with a 75-degree seattube angle puts the rider in a powerful pedaling position on climbs, while a slacker 66-degree head angle boosts confidence and control on technical descents.
Responsive Handling: Lightweight ALUXX SL aluminum hardtail frame offers agile acceleration and maneuverability to help riders climb, corner and hammer the flats with efficiency and speed.
Smooth Control: Giant Crest 34 suspension fork with 130mm of travel absorbs roots, rocks and ruts. Grippy, high-volume tires boost traction on rugged terrain. And a dropper seatpost with handlebar remote lets you adjust saddle height on the fly for confident positioning on changing terrain.
- Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum
- Fork: Giant Crest 34 SL RCL, 130mm, 44mm offset, Boost 15x110
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Contact TR35, 780x35mm
- Grips: Giant Sole-O
- Stem: Giant Contact SL 35 S:40mm, M:40mm, L:50mm, XL:50mm
- Seatpost: Giant Contact Switch dropper, remote S: 125mm travel / 30.9 x 395mm M: 125mm travel / 30.9 x 395mm L: 150mm travel / 30.9 x 440mm XL: 170mm travel / 30.9 x 450mm
- Saddle: Giant Romero
- Pedals: Platform [GC,GT]
- Shifters: SRAM SX Eagle, 1x12
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT420/410, hydraulic, Shimano RT-26 rotors [F]180mm, [R]180mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano BR-MT401
- Cassette: SRAM SX Eagle, 11x50
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle
- Crankset: SRAM SX Eagle, 30t S:165mm, M:170mm, L:170mm, XL:170mm
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB, press fit
- Rims: Giant AM 29, tubeless ready sleeve-joint rim, 30mm inner width
- Hubs: Alloy, sealed
- Spokes: Stainless
- Tires: [F] Maxxis Minion DHF, 29x2.5 WT, EXO/TR[R] Maxxis Aggressor, 29x2.5 WT, foldable, EXO/T
- Extras: Tubeless prepared, 2.5" max tire size, 32t max chainring size