JAMIS 2023 Hudson
Local Pickup Only
With it's wide tires and simple design, the Hudson is ready to take on the streets.
The Hudson is capable but cool. Casual but on it. The flowing curves and shaped tubes provide a design that rides comfortably, casually and efficiently while making a bold statement all at the same time.
The super plush saddle features Memory Foam padding for optimum support with maximum comfort. The slip-resistant suede-like top prevents sliding and the burnished side panels reduce leg friction while pedaling. Elastomer springs also help to soak up road vibrations.
- Frame 6061 TIG-welded aluminum, Hudson laid-back design with low ride height, alloy kickstand
- Fork Hi-tensile unicrown with radiused blades
- Headset Internal cup, threaded, 1 1/8”
- Wheels Alex DC25 alloy double-wall rims, 36H, Formula alloy QR hubs, 14g black stainless steel spokes
- Tires CST Metropolitan Palm Bay, 27.5 x 2.35
- Derailleurs Shimano RD-TY300
- Shift levers Shimano Altus SL-M310, 7-speed
- Chain KMC Z51
- Cassette Shimano freewheel 7-speed, 14-34
- Crankset Forged alloy crank, single 42T chainring, 170mm, with full length chainguard
- BB Set Sealed cartridge, 68 x 122.5mm
- Pedals Comfort platform with TPE non-slip insert
- Brakeset Forged alloy direct pull brakes w/ Tektro CL530 ergonomic designed alloy levers with kraton insert
- Handlebar Comfort hi-rise, alloy 25.4 x 80mm rise x 15 ̊ sweep x 640mm
- Stem Jamis alloy, 180mm quill x 80mm extension
- Grips Kraton comfort w/ clamp
- Seat Post Alloy micro-adjust, 31.6 x 300mm, with alloy QR clamp
- Saddle Jamis Comfort with memory foam, synthetic suede top, burnished side panels and bumper springs