JAMIS 2023 Renegade C2
Local Pickup Only
Starting with a wide and consistent stack and reach range, Jamis set out to design a frame that could handle on or off road conditions while maintaining a comfortable and consistent ride. As you start to review the geo chart you will notice they have 3 different fork offsets, BB drops and rear center measurements depending on frame size. This is unique.
Jamis set out to ensure every Renegade rider will experience the ultimate in adventure bike performance regardless of their frame size. Most competitors simply design one fork and strap it to every frame size. While this may work just fine for a bicycle that’s designed to be ridden with a single tire size (think a road racing bike), it significantly impacts the handling and ride quality of an adventure bike when swapping out your 28’s for 32s, 40s or even 47mm tires.
Add size specific tubing, where Jamis varies the diameter of the frame tubing depending on frame size and 2 different sized rear triangles and you have the perfect adventure geometry for all sized riders and the best riding adventure bike period.
- Jamis Size Specific Design Dyad Plus T700/FRP monocoque carbon fiber frame
- Jamis Adventure ECO monocoque carbon, 12mm Jamis MTS (Modular Thru-axle System)
- Boyd GVL Tubeless 11-speed wheelset
- WTB Riddler Tubeless, 700 x 37c tires
- Shimano GRX ST-RX600 Dual Control STI, 22-speed
- Shimano GRX FC-RX600 crankset
- Enduro EVO PressFit 30 bottom bracket
- Shimano GRX BR-RX400 flat mount hydraulic disc brakes