LAZER Coyote Kineticore
Drop into technical terrain with confidence. The trail-ready Coyote KinetiCore features an integrated visor that can quickly be pushed up or down to keep sun, rain, and low-hanging branches out of your face, while the no-slip goggle strap recess on the shell secures your goggles in place. Adjustable Turnsys technology offers vertical adjustability and a tailored fit with the twist of a dial, while the magnetic buckle makes it easy to strap in and out with one hand and gloves on so you never miss a beat. For those rides where you’re squeezing out every last minute of daylight, LED light compatibility at the rear of the helmet ensures you’re seen. This helmet scores an esteemed “Best Available” 5-star protection rating from Virginia Tech.Better by design, KinetiCore is the world’s first responsibly designed and fully Integrated Rotational Impact Protection technology that delivers increased ventilation and high-level protection that’s built right into the helmet, rather than added on after.
- KinetiCore technology creates blocks and channels in the EPS foam to offer protection from impact and allows for unrestricted airflow through the interior of the helmet.
- TurnSys technology provides a perfect fit on the fly with a simple turn of the dial.
- An LED light to fit the Rollsys® thumbwheel for increased visibility and safety.
- KinetiCore Controlled Crumple Zones absorb the force of both direct and rotational impacts in the event of a crash to re-direct energy away from your head, protecting you when you need it most.
- The Adjustable Head Basket allows the back part of the Rollsys® system (that grips the back of the head) to move up and down depending on the riders preference.