LIV 2022 Pique 29 2
Sale Local Pickup Only
If fast and flowy trails are calling your name, the Pique 29 is begging to come along. This cross-country bike climbs and descends with confidence-inspiring stability and speed.
- Durable: The sturdy ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum frame is tough and dependable for your most epic adventures.
- Capable: 29-inch wheels easily roll over small obstacles, while 100mm of Maestro suspension – tuned for women, by women – help absorb rougher trail.
- Stable: An integrated dropper seatpost and clearance for up to 2.4-inch tires means you can confidently ride moderately technical terrain.
- Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum, 100mm Maestro Suspension
- Fork: RockShox Recon RL Silver, 100mm, Boost 15x110, tapered, 44mm offset, custom tuned for Liv
- Shock: Fox Float DPS Performance 165/45, custom tuned for Liv
- Handlebar: Giant Contact XC, flat, 760x35mm
- Grips: Liv Supera, single lock ring
- Stem: Giant Contact SL XC, 35mm XS:50mm, S:50mm, M:60mm, L:70mm
- Seatpost: Giant Contact Switch dropper, remote XS: 75mm travel / 30.9 x 295mm S: 100mm travel / 30.9 x 345mm M: 100mm travel / 30.9 x 345mm L: 100mm travel / 30.9 x 345mm
- Saddle: Fi'zi:k Vento Argo R5
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: Shimano Deore M6100, 1x12
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore M6100
- Brakes: Shimano MT410, hydraulic, Shimano RT-56 rotors [F]180mm, [R]160mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT-401
- Cassette: Shimano Deore M6100, 10x51
- Chain: KMC X-12
- Crankset: Praxis Cadet Boost, 30t XS:165mm, S:170mm, M:170mm, L:175mm
- Bottom Bracket: Praxis, press fit
- Rims: Giant XCT 29, tubeless ready, sleeve-joint, 25mm inner width
- Hubs: [F] Shimano 15x110, sealed bearing [R] Shimano 12x148, sealed bearing
- Spokes: Sapim
- Tires: [F] Maxxis Recon Race, 29x2.35, foldable, TLR, EXO, tubeless [R] Maxxis Recon Race, 29x2.25, foldable, TLR, EXO, tubeless
- Extras: Tubeless Prepared, max chainring size 32t