LIV 2022 Tempt 1
Sale Local Pickup Only
Get on the dirt and ride your way to your first singletrack. Tempt is that friend that opens a whole new world to you.
- Confidence Inspiring: Perfect as your first mountain bike, the ALUXX-Grade Aluminum frame is lightweight, capable and durable.
- Versatile: Tempt’s performance-minded yet comfortable geometry gives it the versatility for both commutes around campus and off-road rides.
- XC Control: A suspension fork offers control, comfort and stability over bumpy terrain. Depending on frame size, the fork comes with 80mm or 100mm of travel.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork: SXC32-2 RL, air spring, QR, alloy steerer XS: 80mm travel (27.5) S: 100mm travel (27.5) / 100mm travel (29) M: 100mm travel (27.5) / 100mm travel (29) L: 100mm travel (29)
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Connect Trail, 31.8mm XS: 670mm (27.5) S: 670mm (27.5) / 670mm (29) M: 750mm (27.5) / 750mm (29) L: 750mm (29)
- Grips: Giant Sole-O
- Stem: Giant Sport, 7-degree XS: 40mm (27.5) S: 40mm (27.5) / 40mm (29) M: 50mm (27.5) / 50mm (29) L: 50mm (29)
- Seatpost: Giant Sport, 30.9 XS: 300mm (27.5) S: 300mm (27.5) / 375mm (29) M: 375mm (27.5) / 375mm (29) L: 375mm (29)
- Saddle: Liv Sport
- Pedals: MTB caged
- Shifters: Shimano Deore M4100, 1x10
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore M5120
- Brakes: Tektro HDC TKD 149, hydraulic, Tektro rotors [F]180mm, [R]160mm
- Brake Levers: Tektro TKD 149
- Cassette: Shimano Deore M4100, 11x42
- Chain: KMC X10
- Crankset: ProWheel Charm, 30t XS: 165mm (27.5) S: 165mm (27.5) / 170mm (29) M: 170mm (27.5) / 170mm (29) L: 175mm (29)
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge
- Rims: Giant GX03V 29 or 27.5, alloy, double wall, 21mm inner width
- Hubs: Alloy, ball bearing
- Spokes: Stainless, 14g
- Tires: Kenda Booster 27.5 or 29x2.4", wire bead
- Extras: 2.4" max tire size