Yakima HangOver 6 Hitch Rack
Local Pickup Only
Perfect for tour operators, group rides and big families. Constructed of heavy-duty steel, our first-ever vertical bike rack safely hauls up to six mountain bikes to the trailhead. Designed and tested it in the lab and on the road to meet demanding Yakima standards. The easy-to-operate tilt mechanism with two adjustable mast angles keep your bikes from bumping into your car, truck or SUV and makes accessing the tailgate a breeze. Available in 4-bike or 6-bike options, the HangOver’s vertical orientation carries more bikes in less space. Get ready to session!
- Transports up to 6 bikes using minimal space— 37.5 lbs max per bike
- Foot-operated tilt mechanism changes rack position for easy loading and unloading
- Tilts down and out of the way for easy rear-of-vehicle access
- Securely supports bikes by the fork crown
- Fits suspension-fork bikes only
- Fits fat bike suspension forks
- Soft padding protects the fork’s finish
- Rotating wheel cup accommodates bikes with various wheelbases
- 2 mast height positions for improved ground clearance and ease of loading
- 2 mast angles to avoid bike-tire contact with your vehicle
- HitchLock included
- Built-in bottle opener—cheers!
- Fits 2" hitch receivers only
- Add your own bike lock to the integrated lock loop for greater bike security
- Weight: 73.00 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 22.00 in x W 69.50 in x H 60.00 in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty